Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7151668 - 06/28/13 08:34 PM bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzz.... AHhhhhhhhhh
4Three Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Markham, ON, Canada
so i'm getting the kids ready for bed and I hear someone trimming their lawn. it's buzzing away and suddenly i hear a man scream. i look out the window but don't see anything and think nothing of it. 20 mins later i see flashing lights outside and it's the fire truck. EMS is already parked out front and attending to someone inside. i guess he trimmed his leg?

i feel bad for this guy but he's a total klutz. his first experience with an electric mower lasted all of 5 seconds before he mowed the power cord. then i've seen him cut his entire lawn with a weed-whacker/trimmer. i'd offer to help but he doesn't speak a lick of english. all he does is smile and nod ...

there's my friday night story. enjoy.

#7151695 - 06/28/13 08:51 PM Re: bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzz.... AHhhhhhhhhh [Re: 4Three]
hyper-s2k Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T dot O dot, Canada
i misread the title and was thinking "bRzzz bRzzz " and the "ahhh" was the satisfying response to cruising around in your car. :P

totally not what i expected. now that i read the story, i should've said: "that's really no way to get a leg up on doing your yard work...."

that reminds me of my uncle's story of his neighbour - mowing his lawn w/ a gas mower, my uncle heard a loud scream -- went over to see what's up - the guy's wife was there already; blood all over the guy's foot - turns out he was mowing through some thick grass and got stuck, pulled the mower back too hard and mowed over his foot - lobbed off a few toes.

my uncle told the wife to go call the ambulance and grab a bag throw some ice in - helped picked up the guy's toes threw it in the bag - EMS took him away; not sure if the guy was able to get them reattached...
'03 s2k - now @ 80,xxx km - a2a car
'08 535i - sold @ 149,421 km - cashed out just in time!
'08 impreza 2.5i - sold @ - 64,147 km - smh POS
'01 rav4 - killed @ 155,879 km - RIP old friend

"Driving in the snow is like sex. If you want to avoid accidents, abstinence is the best policy. If you're gonna take her for a spin, use protection." - Rick Mercer

#7152844 - 06/30/13 09:23 AM Re: bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzz.... AHhhhhhhhhh [Re: hyper-s2k]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
I bet he had paining.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads