Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1014132 - 02/07/07 05:58 PM State of the State address.
99 SI AutoXer Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: West Michigan
So anyone else have any reactions to granholm's plans? I can't say that I agree with what she wants to do. For some reason she has it stuck in her head that education is the solution to the states problems. There are thousands of college grads across the state that are not working in the feild their degree is in. I don't think more college grads is going to solve anything, the market is already saterated with college grads, its the need for "blue collar" work that should be addressed. I'm betting that a large proportion of the state's unemployed are blue collar workers, some didn;t go to college for their own reasons, saying that everyone needs a college degree is pretty close minded when you look at the states unemployment problems. And on top of that she wants to give high school grads a $4000 grant for college? A large percentage of the graduates from the states universities have been leaving the state when they graduate, and have been for years. Obviously they're leaving since the demand for them here is so little. I fail to see how more college grads is going to solve the states economic problems. I'm all for investments in education but I think granholm has lost touch with reality when it comes to solving the states unemployment and economic problems. Her plans for spending the state's money is sorely displaced. She insists on tighening the belt of state agencies even more; I work for MDOT, its already tight, they keep the F'in color print cartriges under lock and key!!! Seriously, how much further can it go! And then she skirts around the fact that she's planning on raising taxes, why not just come out and say it instead of hiding it for 24hrs. This bitch bugs me, send her back to the land of hockey, labatt beer, and big leaf flags. Ok Rant over

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#1015837 - 02/08/07 09:26 AM Re: State of the State address. [Re: 99 SI AutoXer]
DoublePenner Offline
Too poor to buy my own car, so I just ride nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Detroit, MI
I would love to run her over with my car.

The simple fact that I'm a deadbeat that smokes ciggarettes makes me hate her enough, but now she wants tax on services. Granted the 2% isnt going to kill me when I get my 11 dollar haircut, but I feel like it's only the start of more.

My friends gf works at a salon and needless to say they are a little pissed about this.

#1032668 - 02/12/07 05:29 PM Re: State of the State address. [Re: DoublePenner]
99 SI AutoXer Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: West Michigan
Originally Posted By: DP6Speed
I would love to run her over with my car.

Shotgun!!!!

#7916368 - 10/16/14 11:41 AM Re: State of the State address. [Re: 99 SI AutoXer]
Apolleowp Offline

It’s really great posts.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Moof, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads