1999 Honda Civic SI
• Listed on autotrader.com : 10c39096
• Clean CarFax report included
• Original Owner, I was there when the car rolled off the delivery truck at the dealership.
• Non-smoker
• Well maintained and cared for
• Clean interior, Good condition exterior paint/body
• About 99,000 miles
• Great handling, fun to drive
o Fun is but a downshift away
• Average over 30-31 MPG in the mixed driving that I do

Equipment: Black exterior (Honda calls it Flamenco Black) , Dark Gray interior, 5-speed manual transmission, awesome B16A2 DOHC VTEC engine, moonroof, stock stereo-CD head unit, ice cold A/C, 4-wheel disc brakes, keyless entry system, 2 key fobs, 2 spare keys and 1 valet key, leather steering wheel, leather shift knob, intermittent wipers, cruise control, power windows, power mirrors, power locks, tilt steering wheel, folding rear seats, lockable interior trunk release, and interior fuel filler release.

After-market products included: AEM V2 cold air intake, DC Sports 4-1 header, Apexi cat-back exhaust, Honda hood bra (not attached) and CD changer mounted in glovebox. Nothing major as I always wanted to keep the car pretty close to stock, have a nice sport compact and still be extremely reliable, which it is.

Other information: Include original window sticker, original title, new battery installed April 2010, new windshield installed late May 2010(couldn’t t stand the small bull s-eye anymore), someone sat on my front fender last year but had it repaired by a certified dealership and the stock intake system is included with sale of car should if you want it. I drive it on occasion and that is why I listed the mileage as an even figure.

Asking $5995