Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1283975 - 04/22/07 11:42 AM No luck (exhaust)
Si-mitty Offline
Newbie


Registered: 08/01/06
Posts: 15
Loc: Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking around the forums for a good hour now and haven't been able to find the thread regarding exhaust installs. I swear I remember seeing one last year. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please send me a link on the thread or PM.
Top
Videos
#1284073 - 04/22/07 12:55 PM Re: No luck (exhaust) [Re: Si-mitty]
sexypants Offline
Post Master


Registered: 04/24/01
Posts: 2826
I don't remember seeing a specific exhaust install thread but what is your question? I'm sure someone can answer it for you.
Top
#1284195 - 04/22/07 01:46 PM Re: No luck (exhaust) [Re: sexypants]
Si-mitty Offline
Newbie


Registered: 08/01/06
Posts: 15
Loc: Sioux Falls, SD
Well I'm actually looking for a full install thread so I can use part of it for a technical writing paper. No I won't be stealing of words. I was just looking for pictures and a few details I may have missed.
Top
#1288304 - 04/23/07 05:26 PM Re: No luck (exhaust) [Re: Si-mitty]
JJDrivesAJazz Offline
Newbie


Registered: 02/11/07
Posts: 56
Loc: YAY AREA
it's not that difficult to install an exhaust

get some wd40 for the hangers, and a couple wrenches
_________________________
2007 Honda Fit Sport, daily grind
1994 Honda Civic SI, B-series 5 luggin' it hard

http://www.n1concepts.com


Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  Dr. BrokenLimits, Bew, The Mad Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors
Civic Type-R 2-Piece Rotors — $814 Front Pair! Made in England!
View EBC Rotors
ClubSi.com Shirts
StopTech NZ
StopTech New Zealand
StopTech Australia
StopTech Australia
Brake Specials
Contact BuyBrakes
Brake Pad Coupon
Use Code: hondafetish
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads