after:

\:\( i hate theives. RIP mr civic si

Videos
#2256433 - 01/23/08 10:48 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
Steve8910 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Murrieta, CA
\:\( sorry for the loss
b16a w/ CP 9:1 Pistons & Eagle Rods [] RLD FAB Custom Ramhorn & 3" Downpipe[] Blockguard [] JDM LSD [] T3/T4 .60/.63 Trim Garrett [] Spearco Intercooler [] Hondata S300 [] RC 550cc [] HKS SSQV BOV [] Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump [] Greddy Profec B Spec II [] Greddy Auto Timer [] Custom 2.5" Intercooler Piping [] 3" Custom Exhaust [] Skunk2 Pro Camber Kit and Springs [] Skunk2 Duel bend short shifter [] 12" Slim Fan []

#2256575 - 01/23/08 11:38 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Steve8910]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Psh, consider yourself lucky. They never gave mine back. It either got new vins or went to a different country.

#2257122 - 01/24/08 08:34 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
99redSiR Offline
Post Master

Loc: Hamilton Ontario
shit man that upsets me so much to see.. sorry to hear..

#2257292 - 01/24/08 09:45 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: 99redSiR]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: West By God Virginia
 Originally Posted By: 99redSiR
shit man that upsets me so much to see.. sorry to hear..

Everytime I see things like this I get so upset...what gives people the right to take what isn't theirs...

\:\(

#2258391 - 01/24/08 02:59 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
FirstTimer00Si Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Chicagoland, IL
 Originally Posted By: Mr. Knowitall.
Psh, consider yourself lucky. They never gave mine back. It either got new vins or went to a different country.

"Yeah bro, consider yourself lucky for having your car completely gutted and all the hard work you put into it totally disregarded as some arrogant prick tried to get something he didn't earn. You're SO lucky that you got the car back! I mean, even though it doesn't have an engine or gauges and basically no interior, at least you got a rolling chassis and shell! I'm WAY worse off than you, even though the last time I saw my car it was still in great condition and I didn't have to go through the agony of seeing my car completely raped. Cuz you know, your in such a better situation than I am. Man you're lucky!"

2000 FBP EM1 Si
-AEM V2 Intake
-DC 4-1 SS Headers
-APexi WS2 CBE
Traded in 4/08, will be missed!

#2258402 - 01/24/08 03:03 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: FirstTimer00Si]
00OldSi Offline
Sr Member

Loc: DC
DIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN!

#2258956 - 01/24/08 06:08 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
drpoopmanchu Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: ohio

This is the most ignorant response Ive ever heard on this forum..... Instead of saying "yea this is a horrible thing and I'm in the same boat" you say, Consider yourself lucky in comparison to you having the whole car stolen....

WTF......... Call me crazy but the before and after pics dont lead me to believe that his car is much of a car at all.

If it was me in his shoes I would rather never see it again than see the car again brutally raped. To much work goes into these cars for some dick to come along and feel the need to take someones pride, joy, sentimental values, and thoughts.

I feel bad for the both of you but I dont see how you can say he was lucky by any means and to tell you the truth I think it would be the exact opposite. Im sorry thats has to be davastating........

500 WHP 350 WTQ @ 26psi on E85 tuned by Corey Parish of Slowmotion Motorsports

#2259015 - 01/24/08 06:25 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
Andross
Unregistered

yes, I am truly blessed to recieve an EMPTY FUCKING SHELL of a car back from what it was before. Did you eat paint chips as a kid or something? On a lighter note now im battling with state farm, just sent in 13k worth of reciepts...lets see how hard they rape me....

#2259511 - 01/24/08 08:54 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
C5EM1 Offline
Poster

Loc: califas
\:o thats fucked up dood hurts me every time I see one stripped to the shell.

#2259734 - 01/24/08 09:56 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Originally Posted By: Andross

yes, I am truly blessed to recieve an EMPTY FUCKING SHELL of a car back from what it was before. Did you eat paint chips as a kid or something? On a lighter note now im battling with state farm, just sent in 13k worth of reciepts...lets see how hard they rape me....

Riiight. Because that's not going to be a total loss.

#2259789 - 01/24/08 10:13 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
Steve8910 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Murrieta, CA

I would think that having to see it again is just as bad as coming out and not seeing it, my friend lost two of his hondas in 4 months ( when we were both working at UTC Mall in La jolla, one a h22a 92 ek, and another d16 50 shot 91 hatch ) and when he got the call about his h22 being found and he went out to see it, it was even worse than the pics above, no steering wheel or even plastics, everything gone and I could only imaging seeing that...
b16a w/ CP 9:1 Pistons & Eagle Rods [] RLD FAB Custom Ramhorn & 3" Downpipe[] Blockguard [] JDM LSD [] T3/T4 .60/.63 Trim Garrett [] Spearco Intercooler [] Hondata S300 [] RC 550cc [] HKS SSQV BOV [] Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump [] Greddy Profec B Spec II [] Greddy Auto Timer [] Custom 2.5" Intercooler Piping [] 3" Custom Exhaust [] Skunk2 Pro Camber Kit and Springs [] Skunk2 Duel bend short shifter [] 12" Slim Fan []

#2259924 - 01/24/08 10:57 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
Andross
Unregistered

dude....are you honestly that stupid? Do you not realize that I already know my car is a total loss?

#2260483 - 01/25/08 02:54 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

So you get a shitload of cash and have the opportunity to buy back a cheap shell. It was a facetious comment anyway. Get over it. Unless you put a shitload of money into your car and forgot about stopping short and getting decent insurance... but I'm hesitant to believe that since your sending in your reciepts.

I'm sorry for your loss, it sucks when your car gets stolen.

#2260484 - 01/25/08 02:57 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

fwiw, someone is probably driving my car right now.

#2263838 - 01/26/08 12:27 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
PhoenixB16 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: mesa az usa
*To the OP,that really blows. I do not know what i would do it that happened to mine.

Edited by PhoenixB16 (01/26/08 12:41 PM)

#2263900 - 01/26/08 01:01 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
Andross
Unregistered

on a lighter note, how are mazdaspeed3s? becuase that what im looking at now.
#2264164 - 01/26/08 03:31 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
Ghost Si Offline
Post Master Jr

Loc: Lake Stevens/Lynnwood/Bellevue
Bleh sorry to hear that. State farm is going to try and jack you aswell. Insurance companies are almost just as bad as Theives.

I bought my Si brand new off the lot and 2 days later it was gone. then stolen from dealer while having some work done. I wish they would just keep the damn thing so I can buy a AUDI.

State farm and aftermarket parts just don't mesh well. Good luck though.

IMPORT SPECIALTY AUTOMOTIVE
(253)473-2606

#2264436 - 01/26/08 05:46 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
NOHC Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Lebanon, Virginia
before:

It could be worse, you know. They could have taken that CrazedSS pimpmobile Cutlass wagon back there too.

Seriously though, thieves are fucking slime.

#2264614 - 01/26/08 07:44 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: NOHC]
Andross
Unregistered

actually, that wagon was my brothers and it did get stolen from out front of his house...no idea why, he didnt even insure it and didnt care that it was gone.
#2274012 - 01/29/08 06:28 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
FirstTimer00Si Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Chicagoland, IL
Mazdaspeed3's are beasts--went to test drive one just for the hell of it and loved it. The boost limiting in 1st is kind of a boner, but once you drop it in 2nd it's all torque, lots of fun.

Though I have heard that because of the whole boost limiting/possibility of torque steer it might be a bitch trying to modify and re-tune it. Though the MS add-ons (CAI and something else I think) will get you into STI territory as far as power goes.

2000 FBP EM1 Si
-AEM V2 Intake
-DC 4-1 SS Headers
-APexi WS2 CBE
Traded in 4/08, will be missed!

#2283026 - 01/31/08 10:20 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: FirstTimer00Si]
Andross
Unregistered

cool, i just bought one \:\)
#2287347 - 02/02/08 01:20 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
Nastie_0ne Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: California
Sons of bitches should be castrated...I hate working my ass off to get the things I want only for some dickless piece of sh!t to come along and take my stuff.

Sorry, just had to blow off some steam, they just took my Type R head light, Si lip, and even my spark plug wires...

#2287363 - 02/02/08 01:37 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

cool, i just bought one \:\)

Get some pics up.

#2287492 - 02/02/08 03:09 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: SiAdam]
Mr. Knowitall. Offline
**banned**
Post Master Sr

Post pics in OT with "Just bought new car" in the thread title.

#2287913 - 02/02/08 07:36 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Mr. Knowitall.]
Coupe deWille Offline

Loc: TX
Tell me about it...

before:

after:

That's how I got to start thursday morning when I walked out to go to school \:\( I had just sold all of my turbo shit and I was gonna put the Recaros and 5-lug on my buddy's car the week after next

#2288500 - 02/03/08 12:55 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: Coupe deWille]
SiAdam Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

\:\(

#2304430 - 02/07/08 03:04 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: SiAdam]
AzRider Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA
this thread makes me sad.

#3261708 - 12/03/08 04:29 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: AzRider]
ZIGZAG Offline

damn im feel bad!! fucken thieves! u will come back stronger hope u get another em1 with the insurance money plus! u need kill switches quick release not cute but it helps !!! good luck!
#3286832 - 12/10/08 10:02 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ZIGZAG]
sexypants Offline
Post Master

Man, that sucks. Looks like you spent a large amount of time in your car. I probably wouldn't want to see my car back like that.
#3346797 - 12/31/08 04:14 PM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: sexypants]
tarp Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: WI
Thats why I am glad I own a boosted Sentra, and not a boosted Civic. I know it's an old thread, but damn that blows.
#9185080 - 11/13/17 05:23 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: ]
wor Offline

A going nurse isn’t any specific nurse that travels based on town kid town accommodating sick people today. Rather, a lot of companies that hire veterinarian practitioners that can be designed designed for travelling with large sets of folks or certainly for damage relief designs. awe some travelling
Bulk TXT Mumbai: With ages of education PRP Suppliers is exact and top of your head in Mumbai in regard to bulk txt product. Contact usa now for getting bulk txt product your perfect fee. shopping bulk
Then again, times own changed and now you will get kids’ apparel in many styles, colorings and blends. Even though so often it expensive to own designer wear with your little one, it doesn’t hurt to buy a artist outfit for three occasions. between fashion
Cars experience a whole lot of usage and restoring these do not necessarily end up basic. A physician mechanic within just transmission computer technician shop will be able to absolutely have the choice to maintain the maintenance employment regarding any kind of vehicle. autos worthy
By taking a look at your purchases you can easily help try to make d

#9185081 - 11/13/17 05:24 AM Re: i hate theives....*pics* [Re: wor]
wor Offline

A going nurse isn’t any specific nurse that travels based on town kid town accommodating sick people today. Rather, a lot of companies that hire veterinarian practitioners that can be designed designed for travelling with large sets of folks or certainly for damage relief designs. awe some travelling
Bulk TXT Mumbai: With ages of education PRP Suppliers is exact and top of your head in Mumbai in regard to bulk txt product. Contact usa now for getting bulk txt product your perfect fee. shopping bulk
Then again, times own changed and now you will get kids’ apparel in many styles, colorings and blends. Even though so often it expensive to own designer wear with your little one, it doesn’t hurt to buy a artist outfit for three occasions. between fashion
Cars experience a whole lot of usage and restoring these do not necessarily end up basic. A physician mechanic within just transmission computer technician shop will be able to absolutely have the choice to maintain the maintenance employment regarding any kind of vehicle. autos worthy
By taking a look at your purchases you can easily help try to make decisions that can reduce that expenses. You may cut you can get unnecessary obligations and put your dollars toward more important things. spend business
But to have the best deal you might want to compare all the quotes made available from different truck finance providers. This will help uou to go with a lender just who supplies the bottom used automobile loans they'll make car finance way less costly. finance disks
Nevertheless it's implemented improper, the online world is filled with information, that can guide your children to an easier education. They'll often use this specific invaluable tool so you can get knowledge along with gain help about their assignment work. benefit of technology
Besides, they need enough effort and much too long to maximum this do and awareness uncomfortable undergoing it continuously. The handwriting can be of low quality. The speed worth mentioning finger tapping just isn't normal in addition. specific healthy
If you need extensive renovations you might want to find home remodeling service along with the expertise to accommodate the whole job. To have the proper VETERANS ADMINISTRATION do-it-yourself contractor you are doing several research to make certain you are almost always hiring the best alternative. home improvement interest
Sometimes With time get my own ring stuff in concert and highlight I'll fill them facade where We could sit and even luxuriate at a coffee while in the sun. Sometimes With time have an extra half an amazing hour's sleep while they're while in the shower. expedite travelling
A lot of the favorable attractions while in the city are almost always confined in precisely a distance from your hour, nevertheless it doesn’t characterize your remarkable demands are almost always confined in the cities community only, for the reason that some unspoilt nation wide parks, unpopulated coastline as well as other interesting websites are sited away from Perth’s community. shop in leisure
Fashion changes along with the seasons and now not plainly women are almost always tracking all the changes though men could also be become exceptionally conscious with regards to the fashion. Additionally they regularly track just what in tendency. Fashion advertise includes feels complete by combining various things like garments, fashion resources, make-ups, and even hair-styles . . .. fashion debates
Each day ınside your organization community, hundreds (very likely many place purchasers along with venders go through the Net designed for real-estate tips. Creating a total estate website is definitely the initial stride kid joining employing best wrist band of onlookers. What's all the distinction between a residential area presence and a home blog? Bounty. real estate bulk
The father understood mindsets. He were important to sell my own ring brain an important thought that my own ring rumbling abdominal muscles didn’t preference to understand. And she or he achieved the application by addressing the case, 'WHY? ' How some of us ignore this specific powerful trigger within our marketing because seems moreover obvious, just about too important? lawyer ally
Any break the guidelines of in legislation or owning the overseas worker’s attention papers is amazingly illegal along with complaints could easily ne lodged despite the bosses. laws useful
Being labeled as one the most impressive countries on this planet to present you with jobs offering up the employee with practically all benefits along with comforts while in the work place united kingdom has possessed whilst always being is known for a big increase regarding manpower starting the country searching greener pastures. besides law
Where possible possess family members pet certainly dry for one couple days earlier than and as soon as application. This method will clear your pup of fleas along with ticks. Good riddance surely. A highly blow around those undesirable critters making sure that good doggie health. issue health
Having said that, the cost considering the monthly every month premiums designed for COBRA happens as an impressive surprise for everybody who is accustomed to your account employer collecting a majority of one's medical insurance coverage policy tabs. crisis of health
There are almost always many couples that can be dejected along with depressed for the reason that that they can not have teens. One which may grown to be impotent small woman struggles in becoming expectant. conceive healthy
Information included comprise of teething, nosebleeds, ear canal canal infection, and moreover asthma. This publication might most likely make suggestions because of your baby's infancy utilizing teenage many decades and mean you can devise family portrait group well-being program and even perform effectively using their pediatrician. This book is a must-have for lots of families. parenting vital
In perhaps one of the more important taking care of books considering the decade, Medical professionsal. Harvey Karp reveals a computerized off-switch designed for baby's weeping. By mixing up together today's research and even old wisdom in concert, he implies that newborns usually are not fully ready for one's world if and when they are manufactured. parenting worry
Some believe the final word way to offer the appropriate meet among parents along with child could be to practice any specific parenting category called add-on bringing up a child. This style is a way in regard to caring which will brings forth the best possible in father and mother and ones own babies. parenting ability
The training in Dubai promotes multi cultural events along with programmes in the students. It can assist them for making social internet connection skills and as well helps these to educate yourself about with regards to the cultural diversity of assorted countries bare this in mind. visible education
Higher education is significant from all the perspective of today's world. Students what's more realise this specific and ones own parents moreover acknowledge it factor. The tendency of pursuing greater degrees as soon as graduation or else after fainting from universities and colleges is significantly catching up become the students. education aspect
There are various types in regard to education lending products. Discerning with regards to the types in regard to education loans allow you to in creating the needed decision. All the single largest resource in regard to education lending products is regime loan. education adapt
While in the year 2006, New Balance ushered while in the 100-year-old bday, along with a lot more partners' shown efforts, the standing upright of "President Sprints Shoes" can provide you considerably more comfort along with enjoyment. sports viewers
The exquisite ring may just be worn around either hand, preferably for the first or else second modest finger. The thumb is required to be accessible to your job the safeness latch and also to depress all the trigger. You mainly point the the absolute best of ring in the face from your attacker, depress all the trigger along with hold which will for 2-3 seconds to deliver the spice up spray. sports stunning
For everybody who is a physical games person, nor wish kid detach by yourself from physical games at any kind of point inside your house, then physical games bedding along with sheets are a different option that you must consider. Things you should have is stability and comfort along with the designs from your favorite physical games. jaw dropping sports
People that enjoy most dogs prefer to create flower garden pet doggie cages designed for pet canines. The family dog cages must you want to keep furry mate dogs securely inside your home, in all the lawn or else garden or while in the patio good place ideal for pet canines. accept pets
Penpal web-sites online is designed for adults along with all physical structure who appetite to utilizing for exciting accompany via the internet. Back As i was within college, When i abutting k9 pen acquaintances sites to own Japanese family members. I begin the majority because When i appetite kid apprentice involving Tokyo suburb, how some people work truth be told there and at which did some people alive considering admiration suburb. pets accompany

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  M3Pilot or M3Driver, SiAdam, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads